Your artificial lift problems can be solved.
Whether you’re struggling with excessive downtime, short run-lives, non-optimized production or you don’t know your statistics around these events, we can help you.
“I manage 126 ESP wells. I’m delighted because I did not have to look at 103 wells today—because your management by exception processes are so good.”
Senior Production Engineer
West Texas, USA
Use our software and increase your production by 30-100% on individual wells and 4-8% across your field.
Use our software to help identify your opportunities, recognize your problems and optimize your production.
If analytics can help improve performance in sports such as stock car racing and football, or even diagnose when an elevator needs maintenance, all based on real-time data, how can analytics be used to improve the ability to produce oil wells using artificial lift?
How we can help you increase oil production from your wells?
This 1-minute video offers an overview of how you can increase production by 30-100% on your wells.
Can you afford not to implement our software tools to help you manage your artificial lift systems?
We’re independent, impartial and have no ties to any equipment manufacturer or supplier. We identify and deal with the root cause of any problem instead of giving you a one-size-fits-all solution.
Software written to make your life easier.
It’s what we do with your data that provides the real value.
“Artificial Lift Performance (ALP) are experts in artificial lift and have helped on our projects through their ability to perform lift method selection, ESP design work and system specification. Of particular note is their expertise related to ESP power quality and their recommendations to our clients. ALP is easy to work with and consistently deliver high quality work to our clients. “
A few examples of our projects:
- Preventing production loss of 3,400 barrels a day at Canacol’s Rancho Hermosa field in Colombia generated an additional $222,000 a day
- Reviewing and training in software for real-time monitoring and diagnosis of ESP performance in Ecuador identified approximately $5 million of lost production
- Training in ESP diagnostic techniques for Hupecol in Colombia – the resulting recommendations brought in an additional $119,000 a day, with one hour of additional production paying for the training
- Short runlife rod pump systems were costing an operator in California $32 million annually – until we re-specified the equipment to have a three-year runlife
- Artificial Lift Performance’s (ALP) impartial recommendations have helped several operators field wide production over 5% thousands of conventional and unconventional wells since 2014.
How much production could you gain?
The technology exists to identify gas-lift and ESP produced wells that are losing production as a result of an undiagnosed artificial lift problem. The ability to diagnose and rectify such issues can alleviate lost production.
How much could you be saving?