Artificial Lift Performance Limited, (‘Alperform’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’), is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will not divulge your personal information to anyone without your consent. But we would like to keep in touch so we can tell you about news and developments at Alperform.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Information We may collect from you
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our site www.alp-dev.bridgeinteractive.co.uk (Our Site), which may include:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs, the resources that you access and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise.
How we use this data – Legitimate Interests
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about certain changes to Our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email for market research reasons.
Where We store your personal data
We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission or receipt is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the sale
- If, at the discretion of Alperform, disclosure is required to protect the Site, Alperform, or its Directors or Staff.
Your submitted information is only available to employees and contracted service providers managing this information for purposes of contacting you based on your preferences.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We aim to inform you if We intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
We would like to keep in touch so we can tell you about news or changes to our website. We will only use your information where you are happy for it to be used.
If you received an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us or (c) your email address has been purchased from a reputable source. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
Each email communication contains an easy way for you to stop receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you have received unwanted or unsolicited email from us, or purporting to be from us, please forward a copy of that email to us at email@example.com for review.
See also Cookies.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access the website.
Artificial Lift Performance Ltd
23 Ravelston Dykes